Sunday, March 11, 2012

Homemade wine, Classiebawn castle

The 28-days-cycle is not completed yet but I can tell you my homemade wine is fantastique! Lots of aroma, strong, fruity, tasty without being strong in acidity, it s just, perfectly balanced! I have to say am not a wine person but sometimes I like to have a sip.

Yesterday we drove up to Mullaghmore, County Sligo to have a look at the giant waves. That is the place where many surfers around the world come for the tow-in surfing. As there was no surfer at all for our disapointement we just drove-by and headed back home. But first a little stop on the way. Mullaghmore is also the place for the fabulous Classiebawn Castle. I remember back in 2006 when I first came to Ireland that I tried to jump the gates to have a proper look at it. The castle is miles away from its entrance and the best photos you can see from it are like this: http://www.a-wee-bit-of-ireland.com/eire_jan_2004/mullaghmore_1.html or maybe this: http://www.castlestories.net/Ireland/County-Sligo/Classie-Bawn-Castle.html . It is probably the most impressive castle I've ever seen.

Tin tin!





No comments: