Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The wind that shakes the barley...

and destroy plants pots, blow the bins away and scares the sh*t out of my cats, lol. Welcome to Ireland, welcome to Co. Sligo :-P If you are still wondering what I am talking about it check that out: http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0103/weather.html

So, happy 2012 my dear reader!

Am back to work today, no more late nights, crazy parties, etc...damn it!

The last few weeks were pretty intense with two parties and one family gather together. I had a ball particularly on the new years eve party at Gill & Wally's here in Templeboy. Siobhan, her BF Risha and her daughter Clodagh came all over from Dublin to stay wit us and we also have the companion of John F. and his crazy kids. Needless to say how much I love crazy kids!

I've nothing better to do than wishing you an excellent 2012!

No comments: